Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 4, 2011

Week 30

Preggo mummy with little Joshie at the waterfalls just before Halia Restaurant @ Botanical Gardens.

So far, weight gain is around 7-7.5kg. I hope not to exceed 12 kg by full term, which was how much I gained with Joshie. Feeling occasional aches in my lower back and bum bum thanks to the extra weight. Prenatal massage really helps a lot and I try to go once a week.

Baby #2 has been actively moving, especially when I lie down to sleep around 11ish every night. Hope he doesn't keep me up at that hour after he is born. =P

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shirlin! Didn't know you had this beautiful blog and that you're expecting! :) How far along are you? We're due in April ourselves and a pre-natal massage sounds just heavenly - wish we had that where we are! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please share where do you have your prenatal massage? Thx so much!

    ReplyDelete