Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 8, 2013

Bryant's antics

Our cute toddler never fails to make us laugh everyday. He discovers and learns new things very quickly. Children at this age really absorb things at lightning speed. It is really awesome but scary at the same time as we as adults have to be careful in our actions and words. 


I was feeding B halfway when there was a notification on my phone. Thinking it was a phone call, he put one hand to his ear and started babbling away.



Monkey see monkey do. J loves the PSY Gangnam song and would always sing and dance when the song is played. B also knows how to do the Gangnam hand action. 



Oh oh.......where is the dish cover????


Introducing him to Mickey in preparation for our Hong Kong holiday. 
'Mmuuuuuuuacks!'


Lol.....I laughed when I saw this. Sometimes when I am carrying B, I just use my big toe to turn on the switch as I do not want to hurt my back. My little cheeky decided that he also wants to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment