Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bali - Day 2

I had already planned to do some shopping so right after breakfast, I got the driver to bring us to Seminyak whilst the hubs attended his conference. It wouldn't be sensible to bring Joshie along to Kuta and Legian which is packed filled with people so I had to settle for Seminyak. Already did my own research before going to Bali.

I had two streets in mind - Jl Raya Seminyak and Jl Oberoi. The latter has more expensive shops so I only ended up buying 3 tops from the former. It was really hot and sunny. Both Joshie and I were already sweating like crazy and I was tired. It was not fun carrying a toddler on my hips while tackling the broken pavement along the road. It was only 11am when I told the driver I've had enough and would like to go back to the hotel to rest. He suggested that I visit Seminyak Square before heading home as it's just down the road. So we went there but I didn't buy any clothes, ended up buying ice-cream for the both of us.

Reached the hotel slightly after noon. Had our lunch and the cheeky took his nap without much fuss. After he had woken up, I brought him to the pool.

Crystal clear water with a breathtaking scenery.

His signature smile.

After playing for a while, we headed to the kids club. He had his face painted and it ain't free. Cost me IDR40,000 for face painting and tattoo. And the lady was really very slow. Kept referring to the book too. In the end, the enthusiastic boy got fed up and ran around. Didn't finish the face painting.

After taking a shower, we headed to Bumbu Bali with hubby. That's us in the restaurant, right in front of the kitchen.

The food was really superb. The seafood satay was succulent, juicy and tasty. Vegetables appetising. Beef curry was also flavourful and the meat was tender. Too bad Joshie didn't enjoy the food. He ended up eating biscuits!!!!

That's the end of Day 2.

1 comment:

  1. Food in bumbu bali was good!! I went there bak in 2005. they even have cooking class!!

    ReplyDelete