Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Delicious lunch at Overseas Restaurant

When I read from the newspapers that Overseas Restaurant had opened a branch in Singapore, I knew we had to visit that restaurant very soon. It's my PILs favourite dining place in KL and both the hubs and I love the food there too. My hubby especially loves their siew yoke and char siew.

Without further ado, I called up to book a table for the coming weekend. It's located at Shaw Towers, which is quite deserted during the weekends. Here's what we had:


Siew yoke. The first dish to arrive and we gobbled it up really quickly. Even Joshie enjoyed it. He put a whole piece into his mouth, savouring every bite.

Some beancurd dish. Actually, this was ordered for Joshie as I thought he wouldn't eat the meat. This is quite a normal dish, but very tasty too. The fish paste had a nice, springy texture.

Char siew =) So so so delicious. Hubby complained that the meat was not fatty enough but I prefer it this way.

Braised eggplant in claypot.

Their signature prawn dish. Joshie also loved this a lot. Somehow, I think the sauce in KL is slightly thicker and darker but this was nevertheless delicious.

We will definitely go back again!!! Real yummy food.

1 comment:

  1. omg, don't tell me it was only 3 of you and you guys ordered so much food......

    ReplyDelete