Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Joshua at 2 years 4 months


He's already a big boy and with his height, people often think that he is 3 plus. In our eyes, he's still our cute little boy whom we adore so much....hehe =)

He started speaking in full sentences after attending school. He's also able to link certain scenarios. For eg, when hubby told him that he'd be going on an aeroplane the next day, he answered that he'd need to take the cab first.

I'm really glad and thankful that he's settling down very well in school. Although he is 5 months younger than his next youngest friend, he's coping well and is able to follow the lessons. Again, I am grateful for the 3.5hour break that I have thrice weekly =) There was no more crying from week 4 onwards and I pray that he'd continue to enjoy school.

At times, this cheeky boy can really melt our hearts with his thoughtfulness. For instance, he'd offer daddy his food when he realises daddy isn't eating. Sometimes, he would come up to me when I cry out "ouch" and asks "mummy, are you ok?" I can also expect him to say "mummy, be careful" when I am standing on the chair, reaching for something on the highest shelf of my wardrobe.

In terms of crankiness and tantrums, he is quite controllable most of the time. We can just threaten him with the naughty corner and it wouldn't be that difficult for him to obey us. However, when we are in the company of the grandparents, a lot more patience and stress is involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment