Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Finally visited Universal Studios

We finally visited Universal Studios at Sentosa last month when hubby's best friend was in town. I tell you, it was 2 days of continuous fun for our cheeky boy, Lion King followed by Universal Studios the following day. However, the downside was that he was too tired to enjoy Universal Studios to the max, having slept close to midnight and still waking up at 7am the next morning.

Us at the entrance =)


And mummy with cheeky before his first roller coaster ride. He met the height requirement and we just decided to let him try. Before we lined up, we brought him aside, showed him the actual ride and asked him if he would like to go on it. Not knowing anything, he said yes, I think he was kinda excited seeing the roller coaster go so fast.

So I sat with him and I held his hands firmly. This mummy was a bit paranoid that he might get "blown off" since he's so small.......hahahaha. He was quiet throughout the ride. When the roller coaster finally slowed down, he told me "finish" and I asked him if he wanted another ride to which he replied "no"!!!

The weather was really hot and we left at 2ish pm. Hubby covered most of the rides while I took care of cheeky. The park is small, so can definitely cover all in less than a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment