Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Pregnancy #2

Tested on 7 May using a Guardian test stick. Turned out positive and I was shocked. I know I have missed my period but I didn't have any symptoms. With Joshie, I had sore and swollen breasts. So decided to buy Clearblue Digital and the result was "pregnant 2-3 weeks". =)

Baby #2 is planned. Needless to say, we were delighted. Joshie wasn't planned by us, but he was God's best surprise and he definitely falls into God's plan. However, I started having brown spotting at week 6, followed by off and on red bleeding for the next few weeks. Thus, I spent most of my 1st trimester at home, lying down a lot and not daring to move much. By God's grace, he sustained the pregnancy and I am now in my 2nd trimester.

Only problem now is that my placenta is still low. However, I choose to leave everything in God's hands and not to worry too much. After all, He is in control and we cannot change anything by worrying.

4 comments:

  1. congrats!!! and hope to hear more good news.. yes, no worry too much, GOD will provide and will arrange.. may GOD bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Joshie will be BIG brother soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Just saw this blog post. So excited for you.

    ReplyDelete