Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 10, 2011

Busy busy busy

Have been really busy for the past 2 weeks since we came back from M'sia. Fired the maid the night we arrived home and since then, I've been doing more housework. Hubby's really helpful. He has been cleaning the floor and helping with the laundry.

My dear Josh has been keeping me tired and busy. For nearly a week, he refused to sleep alone in his room and has been crying for either daddy/mummy to sleep with him. He'd wake up at night and come over to our room too. When we finally settled that problem, he came down with a fever and flu. So I had to wake up every 2 hours to check on him.

Things are finally falling into place now. Josh is his usual self again. I guess he got too much attention from his grandparents so he was a bit difficult to manage when we came home. However, after a few visits to the "naughty corner", he has been a lot better. Back to his usual cheeky, lovable self.

Now, yours truly is suffering from stomach discomfort and lower back pain. The pregnancy hormones do no good to my digestion and I've been suffering from constipation. That led to bloating which resulted in abdominal pain. And the extra housework has led to back pain. Have been too pampered so now with a bit more to do, my back cannot take it. The hubs has ordered me not to do anything and said he will take care of all the chores.

Oh well, life is not a bed of roses all the time. However, I am really thankful for a co-operative and understanding hubs, an obedient toddler and my part-time helper who comes in every Sunday to give the house a good wash!!!! And let's keep our fingers crossed that my Myanmar maid will pass all her tests and come in by the end of this month as expected. Till then, I'll take things easy and not fret over little mishaps.

2 comments:

  1. take good care, and rest alot... I remembered those days I had bad constipation due to my preggy, I took in VitC... it was recommended by one doctor coz he says the calsium and folic pills that we have are 'heaty'..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh...you have a very good hubby :) hope you'll get your maid soon :)

    ReplyDelete