Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

His 3yo party in KL

I've been really lazy to write, so these pictures will have to do. Blame it on my lack of enthusiasm to blog or just blame it on the pregnancy hormones....=)

We had his party at the clubhouse in the gated community where we live. One very obvious difference that I noted was the punctuality of our guests. In Singapore, our first guests arrived a few minutes before the time noted on the invite. Within the next 20-30 minutes or so, about 80% of our guests had arrived. However, in KL, there was absolutely no guests present at the time stated. Our family even started and finished eating and still there was no one. I think our first guest only arrived 20 minutes later =)

Anyway, this was what we did while waiting for our guests to arrive.

Take a picture with my dear son in the playroom. As I am usually alone with him, I rarely get to snap a picture of the two of us. So here goes. A picture of Joshie and his 24 week preggars mommy.

And a family picture of the 3 of us which is also rare =)

We hired a balloonist cum clown and gave him the responsibility of entertaining the kids for 1 hour. So the adults got to chit chat =) It was also a good time for the hubs and I to catch up with friends whom we have not seen for a long time.

A group picture of the kids and us before the cake cutting ceremony. Most of the kids were our ex-students when the hubs and I taught Sunday School for 3 years before we moved down to Singapore. =)

Joshie had a blast opening his presents the next day. Thank you to all who came and made my boy v happy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment