Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Poor Joshie

The little boy who misses his daddy very very much!!!!

Hubby left on a business trip yesterday around noon. Joshie fussed a bit but didn't cry so I thought he would be OK. I was wrong! When I put him down for his afternoon nap, he cried for quite a while. He usually goes to sleep without any fuss, maybe a few cries when he is overtired/overstimulated. But yesterday, it was quite a long, uncontrollable cry. Finally went to sleep and woke up an hour later. I was reading a book in our master bedroom when Joshie walked in. He climbed onto our bed and lay down on hubby's side, sobbing away. And he sobbed himself back to sleep again (pictured above).

Last night, he woke up 3 times throughout the night. Wailed loudly!!!!!!! I had to go in and console him. He couldn't self-soothe himself and was crying very loudly. In the morning, when I went into his room at 7:07am, he had just woken up. He got down from his bed and went to our room saying "daddy, daddy".

This evening, hubby spoke to him on the phone and told him that daddy will be back soon. We really hope Joshie will be fine. Hubby travels a lot, thus Joshie will have to adapt. Anyway, I also can't wait for hubby to be back. The house feels so lonely without him!

No comments:

Post a Comment