Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Getting cheekier by the day

As the days pass, my little son gets cheekier. Full of funny expressions and speech which makes the hubs and I really tickled. Good stress reliever for the hubs who faces a lot of pressure at work.

This is the "I don't want to eat already" look........

He found a box of raisins while rummaging through my bag. Happily climbed onto our bed to eat, even though he knows he's not supposed to do that. This is the look that I got when I "confronted" him!!!

Hogging the bag of Twisties all by himself during a school picnic. See the look of pleasure on his face? How much he enjoys junk food!!! And look at the amount of junk food served to the children. Each one had a huge bag!!! This is the ONLY main reason I am unhappy with the school and thinking of switching him to another school.

Sticking out his tongue at Rion when she tried to take a glimpse at his iPad.

Some of the cute things that he says lately are:

Mummy, what this? Tell me, tell me.

Why you kissing me?

Clever boy!!!!! (praising himself every now and then)


2 comments:

  1. hahhhaa..he is so cheeky and cute. wow, that is really a big bag of twisties. can you talk to them about not serving the kids junk food?

    ReplyDelete