Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all mommies...........-big grin-

I received my first Mother's Day card from Joshie last Friday. He rushed out of the school door eagerly and passed me the card without wishing me anything! As usual, he proceeded to rummage my bag for food. Teacher Winnie then came up to him and asked "Joshie, have you wished mummy yet" to which he sheepishly replied "Happy Mother's Day".

The cheeky posing with his card. He kept telling me that he liked painting the card.

There's a little booklet of mother's day coupons that came with the card.

One of the coupons that I am entitled to redeem. I know Joshie will be delighted to help with the dishes. His idea of fun play since it involves water. But I'd think it means more headache for me......hahahaha. There were also other coupons like "one kiss", "one hug", "one dance", "read a book together", "breakfast in bed" etc etc.

1 comment:

  1. nice 'coupon' you have there.. think that's the best coupons you ever have ya.. :D

    ReplyDelete