Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 12, 2011

A visit to the Singapore Flyer

It's a tourist attraction which I have visited twice, and TWICE when I am pregnant. I was the one who suggested that we bring Joshie and ask his best friend's family to come along too. It was rather unfortunate that we chose to go on the day of the National Day Parade rehearsal. The roads were blocked and we couldn't park at the nearby carpark. Instead, we had to park at Marina Square which was 15 minutes walk away. Thank God we brought their strollers, I can't imagine walking along the busy road with 2 active boys.

As we were early, (we reached by 9am), we managed to get our own private capsule.
Here's a picture of me and the 2 boys before they got all rowdy again.

Inside the capsule.

The view.

Joshie watches as Gaspar monkeyed around. Thank God we had our own capsule as the boys were really noisy. Jumping, singing and dancing away.

I think the admission ticket was around $20 per adult and free for kids below 3 year. Good view of Singapore and the boys had fun trying to spot objects such as car, fire engine, etc etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment