Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

Keeping my toddler occupied

4 pieces of potatoes and 2 containers of paint =)

I let the cheeky go naked in the bathroom and also gave him 2 pieces of blank paper. He was curious........stared at the paint and slowly dipped his fingers inside. I shoved a potato into his hand and guided him. Soon he was busy painting, not only on the paper but on himself! =)
In the end, he had paint on his face, hair, tummy and legs! Luckily the homemade paints are washable, although a tad sticky.
Ingredients for homemade paint:
Condensed milk
Strawberry essence (for the red paint)
Lemon essence (for the yellow paint)
Easy to prepare and non-toxic.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!! I will make some for Maine when it's her turn to paint :)

    Joshie is really concentrating on his work eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice past time for Joshie.. I am sure he enjoy himself.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joshie really enjoys painting. I believe this help him in a creative way. My daughter did this in her nursery too when she was around this age.

    ReplyDelete