Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Yay!

This is a backdated post.

About two weeks ago, hubby was down with a flu. Then, he infected me.......... My immune system is not that strong but I also think it was because we still shared drinks, food and the same room/bed. I was pretty worried about infecting Joshie as I don't like to handle a crabby baby (who wouldn't?). Moreover, I was also not too keen on feeding him medicine. Thus, I was extra careful; washing my hands frequently, not kissing him, and even tried wearing a mask but the little cheeky pulled that off.

Well, I got well and there was no flu symptoms in the little cheeky. Yay! Double Yay! =P I am really pleased that his immune system is strong enough to ward off the virus that has been lingering in the home.

1 comment: