Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

"Mummy, what are you cooking?"

"Can't see what is mummy cooking, so let me stand on a stool. Hmnn, mummy, there's no stool in the kitchen......but nevermind, I know of a good substitute.............The rice container works as good as a stool right????? Hehe, what is cooking in the pot? Smells good!"

Dangerous right? I immediately carried him down as I was afraid he'd get hurt. My little boy is getting cheekier and smarter too. Knows how to reason things out and find a solution for his "problem'. He's really growing up very fast.

4 comments:

  1. wow, What a stunt boy.. Sweat looking at his stunt!! :) Mummy dun wan put up a safety gate outside kitchen door??

    ReplyDelete
  2. safety gate won't work.....he will scream & scream and i won't be able to concentratre on whatever i am doing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joshua mummy, LOL that sounds very much like my younger son. With my elder one, gates, cot, car seats, highchairs everything seems to work just right.
    With my 2nd one, nothing could work for him except being in mummy's arms... Die hard lar I.

    ReplyDelete