Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

His CNY clothes

I actually made up my mind not to buy Joshie new clothes for CNY. After all, he has a lot of clothes......and since kids outgrow their clothes so fast, it's more economical not to splurge on new ones right? Hehe......But as usual, I couldn't control myself when I saw some cute CNY clothes online and ended up buying for him, again! =P

Hehe, a Kung-Fu tops with matching pants and a Kimono top. I know, it's not red but it's not a necessity to wear red during CNY right? I bought these cute clothes from an online store and I have to say that the quality is really good. They have many other cute designs and I think this is by far the most comfortable CNY clothes I have come across as they are made from 100% cotton. The price is a bit on the high side though.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Joshie's CNY clothes are really nice. Do snap lots of photos eh?

    ReplyDelete