Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Joshie's meals

Lately, his eating habits have gone a bit weird. Some days, he'd eat a lot but on other days, he refuses his main meals and only want to eat biscuits/bread. Sometimes, I'd try not to give in to him as I do not want him to have bad eating habits but when he cries and cries for biscuits/bread, I have no choice! So how ar?

Anyway, here's what he had for dinner a couple of days ago.

Plain rice with stir fried spinach, a piece of salmon patty and half a bowl of carrot, corn & beancurd in anchovies soup. He finished most of it, except for the corn and carrots.

And on Friday, I baked him a fish pie. =) It's delicious and he loves this. Firstly, I pan fried some cod and salmon fish. Scooped them up onto a plate and stir fried some chopped onions, sliced mushrooms and tomatoes. Stirred in a few spoonfuls of anchovies soup and sprinkled some grated cheese. Mix together with the fish, top with mashed potatoes and bake in the oven. My fish pie nearly got burnt because my little cheeky turned the temperature knob to 275C from my previously set temperature of 180C. Gosh! Luckily I managed to save my pie!


No comments:

Post a Comment