Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Stroller stories

Our Bugaboo Bee was kept in our car boot for about 5 months as Joshie would scream each time we put him in the stroller. We finally brought the stroller out again for Joshie to use when he was 14 months old. I was just testing waters when I strapped him into the stroller and brought him for a walk in the park. Brought my sling too just in case I needed to carry him and push the stroller simultaneously. Surprisingly, he did not fuss and since then we have been using the stroller quite often, but for only very short intervals as he would start fussing.

When we went to Hong Kong three weeks ago, I brought along the stroller. Was praying really hard that he would be a good boy as I was travelling alone with him. To be safe, I stuffed the Ergo baby carrier in our bag too. Thank God he sat through although I "released" him for short intervals so he could run around.

Since our Hong Kong trip, he has been even more receptive of the stroller. This picture below was taken right after his morning nap. He climbed into the stroller by himself and indicated that he wanted the canopy down.


Another picture of him before we left the house for Kindermusik. I asked him to smile but he stuck out his tongue. He is indeed a little cheeky!


Well, I really hope that he'll have no more problems sitting in the stroller. It's really tiring for me to carry him in the carrier, especially when I am shopping. I don't really allow him to walk around as he would go wandering on his own. Guess he is more matured now and understands that he needs to sit in the stroller when we go "kai-kai".

1 comment:

  1. I think you might like and enjoy watching himout oif the storller sometime and see what he is capable of doing !

    ReplyDelete