Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My cheeky monkey

This boy of mine can really climb. He actually started climbing up chairs and beds at 10 months plus, before he could walk. Climb, climb, climb.........like a little monkey. Anyway, I was quite shocked this evening when I saw him climbing up this rope thingey. I don't know what you call it, but by looking at the pictures, I guess you'll know what I mean.

One leg on the 2nd "step" and the other leg trying to reach for the third "step".

Went to the third and fourth "steps". Still climbing steadily. I held on to his bum-bum but he got upset and pushed my hand away.

See my cheeky standing tall on the highest "step". He didn't want to get down and was upset when I carried him home for dinner. Was screaming and struggling to get out of my grip.


No comments:

Post a Comment