Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Mother's Day

Guess how Joshie wished me? By pooing on his pillow!!!!!!!!!!! And it was watery poo. Of course it seeped into the pillow, so I had to wash both the pillow and the pillowcase. But I didn't scold him. I knew he couldn't control himself coz he wasn't feeling well. It was partly my fault coz I left the pillow on the floor while I was looking for a clean diaper.

I spent my morning changing his bedsheets and washing vomit stains. Joshie had vomitted quite a bit of milk the night before. He was down with fever since Thursday and developed a cough on Saturday. We were quite worried when he was still feverish on Sunday (day 4) so we brought him to see the doctor. Doctor said it's viral infection and prescribed him some antibiotics. Also checked him for HFMD. Luckily no blisters and ulcers! After seeing the doctor, we had dinner at Nogawa, Concorde Hotel. The food there was pretty good but I wouldn't go back again as I felt it was too expensive.

Ok, so what did I get for Mom's day? Hubby bought me a Mother's Day gift set from Crabtree & Evelyn (picture below).I normally wouldn't buy their products as I feel they are a too pricey. How did Joshie contribute? By telling the salesgirl "more, more"............he was asking for more samples for Mummy! Haha.....they managed to get 4 bottles of sample body wash and moisturisers for me! And hubby also bought me my favourite chamomile tea and a tin of strawberry cream cookies. The cookies were so delicious that I finished them all by myself in 3 days! Gosh, such gluttony!

Oh, and hubby taught Joshie to say "Happy Mother's Day".....=) (beaming from ear to ear)! He couldn't pronounce "mother's" clearly but it was like sweet music to my ear! He also wished his 2 grandmothers and I bet they were both floating on cloud nine too!

2 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about joshie. hope he is all better now. lovely present from the hubs :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....how sweet is your son and hubby. I hope baby is all well now.

    ReplyDelete