Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Jacaranda Creek Farmstay

A different but beautiful experience. When I was looking for accomodation in Sunshine Coast, Queensland, I decided to check out farmstay out of curiosity. However, one thing led to another and before I knew it, I was paying a deposit for Jacaranda Creek Farmstay. Ditched the idea of staying at Sheraton Hotel and bravely went through my decision, hoping that the photos on their website represent a true picture of what we will be experiencing.

Thankfully, it was within our expectations. Or should I say more. The scenery was breathtaking, as can be seen from the picture below. Blue skies, lush greenery, clean fresh air.

This is the view from the main building. Besides a tennis court, they also have a solar heated swimming pool for guests.

The main building. The owners stay on site. There are 3 homestead rooms and a studio.

The entrance to our studio. It's in a separate complex. There are 2 self-contained studios in this complex and a common dining & living area.

This is where the hubs and I slept =)

Joshie sleeps in the living room on the sofa bed.

We really enjoyed our farmstay experience. And the farmer was a really good cook! There was cereal, fruits, yoghurt and toast everyday. And she would cook a different hot breakfast everyday. We had a variety of home-baked muffins, bacon, sausages, scrambled eggs, hardboiled eggs, pancakes, baked tomatoes throughout our 3 day stay there.

Oh, and another good and memorable experience, especially for Joshie was the farm tour. Will blog about that in my next post. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. shirlin, any farmstay in gold coast area? perhaps an hour plus drive? Can let me know? We are visitng next may. So I can look up internet...

    ReplyDelete