Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

The things he likes

At 2 years and 2 months old, I can easily name my toddler's likes.

1) He likes music! He sings and dances without fail everyday. He can sing quite a number of songs; Rain rain go away, ABC, Jesus Loves Me, Old Macdonald has a farm, Twinkle twinkle little star, Jingle bells, some Barney songs but I can't remember the titles, Hello & goodbye songs from Kindermusik & LeapSchoolHouse, and the Mickey Mouse theme song. As for dancing, his signature move is to bend his upper body forward a bit and shake/twist his bum-bum.

2) Loves to eat, especially ice-cream and biscuits. Sometimes I use "ice-cream" to bribe him when I want him to stay at the playroom at Amore Fitness.

3) Likes to help. He would extend a helping hand without being asked.........cleaning up his toys, pouring water from the bath tub after his bath, preparing his milk, sweeping the floor, pouring his urine/poo from his potty into the toilet bowl, putting the clothes into the washing machine etc etc.......Of course sometimes I end up taking much longer to finish my work but I shouldn't complain right? Hehe, good to cultivate this habit in him from young.

4) Likes the idiot box A LOT. I foresee that his liking for the television will continue into adulthood. After all, he's a chip of the old block!

5) Likes to imagine things. He creates his own imaginary scene; such as pretending to eat. He would also pretend to feed us and we must open our mouths to eat and then chew the imaginary food. Otherwise, he'd be really upset!

His dislikes? Well, I'd leave that for another post and another day =)

1 comment: