Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Our dinner at Cedele

The hubs is away again. Since I had to go out to settle some issues relating to the employment of our Filipino helper, I decided that we should just have dinner outside as well. Moreover, I didn't really have time to prepare dinner as well.

I always try to eat healthily since I do not pack food for Joshie anymore. He wouldn't eat my homecooked food when we are out!!!! Thus, no more fast food for us. Hehe, good for us in a way too =)

Since we were at Takashimaya, I decided to head over to Cedele. This restaurant embraces a "eat well and be well" lifestyle. Their menu comprises of all-day breakfast, soups, salads, pastas and western main course. You can go to their website to read more about them.

Here's what we had:

Red pepper & tomato soup with free-flow bread. They have an assortment of healthy bread to choose from. The long pieces of bread are garlic focacia and the smaller pieces are sunflower seed bread.

Seabass and shrimps tango salad. The seabass and shrimps were grilled and they tasted so succulent and juicy.

Both of us gobbled down almost everything. Didn't finish the bread though. Greedy me sliced too much bread =P This restaurant also has a bakery, with a wide variety of bread, muffins, cakes and cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment