Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

We celebrated Father's Day at Lawry's The Prime Ribs at Paragon. Had a quick dinner coz we had to go home by 7:30pm so that our little boss can go to bed by 8:30pm.

Joshie and his daddy. Our little boss was cranky here because we moved his high chair further back so that he would not be able to pull the table cloth. He is eyeing the white table cloth. I can't imagine the embarassment hubby and I have to face if he had pulled all the cutleries and plates off the table, together with the table cloth. I think we will be barred from entering Lawry's in future.
Joshie's starter - steamed Japanese sweet potato =P

Our starter - salad. Btw, the salad was not for sharing, hubby had his own plate of salad.

Joshie staring intently at the waitress who was preparing our salad.

Happy Joshie bouncing up and down. And he was babbling at the top of his voice too. For once, hubby and I were so so so relieved that he was so active. Let me tell you why in my next post.

Joshie's main - porridge with chicken, wolfberry, pumpkin and sweet peas.

The chef preparing my main course.

My main - English cut served with mashed potatoes

Hubby's main - Prime cut served with steamed broccoli, mashed potatoes and "muruku"





1 comment: