Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Visiting the Lams

Highlight of the evening.....haha. Joshie enjoying his wagon ride courtesy of Aunty Lam. He was so so happy. I was quite surprised that he was sitting there and not fussing at all. He hates his stroller but seems to like the wagon. Maybe I should buy a wagon and bring him shopping instead of using the stroller. I guess everyone in the shopping mall would be staring at us.


Ok, so where were we? Well, last Saturday, I finally stepped foot into Gideon and Evelyne's big big beautiful house =) The interior design is so trendy, too bad I did not manage to snap pics of the house as I was too busy with Josh.
The two daddies with their precious ones. Gideon's daughter, Faith is 5 months old and she was so interested in Joshie. Look at her, she couldn't take her eyes off Joshie.

The two babies fascinated with each other.


Doubles! =P Taken at the dining area just before I fed Joshie his dinner.

A picture with Isaac who turned 3.

2 comments: