Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Joshie's dinner

Instead of porridge for lunch/dinner most of the time, I have been experimenting with baby recipes. Got some of my recipes online and recently I borrowed a recipe book from my lovely neighbour. Since I did not have to cook dinner for ourselves yesterday, I decided to prepare a chicken casserole for Joshie.

A combination of chicken breast with onions, sweet potato, carrots and green peas.


Blend the chicken casserole in the food processor and then separate it according to your baby's portion. Can either feed baby straightaway or treat it as a dish with plain porridge/rice. Joshie loves this dish.

The portion in the bowl was for his dinner yesterday. The rest were for freezing.

1 comment: