Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

Cheeky gave me a shock last night

I have been getting up to pee frequently these few nights due to the extra water that I drink to beat my throat infection. Last night, I woke up to pee about 4am and while I was still sitting on the toilet bowl, I heard the sound of a door being opened and before I knew it, cheeky walked right into our room!!!! Gosh, he really gave me a shock and I "jumped" and shrieked when I saw him. Was really thankful that I pushed the single bed right next to his cot, or else he'd definitely be in pain or even injured!!!


Sigh, so how? Cannot lock him in the cot anymore. I am still quite puzzled as to how he can climb out as the cot railings actually reach right up to his chest. But this boy is really amazing lar. Just several hours ago, he climbed out of his high chair when he was still strapped at the shoulder and the waist. He is one very persistent boy and will never give up when he puts his mind on something. Inherited this attribute from his daddy!


So today, I have been training him to sleep on a single bed. The legs can be folded so the mattress is now on the floor. He protested a bit but went to sleep eventually. Looks like we can dismantle and keep the baby cot in the store room!


Here's a picture of my sleeping cheeky.


3 comments:

  1. Hehe... so smart! My PD warned me last week on the similar matter... she said that the kids now can really figure their way out of the baby cot. Luckily you have placed a single bed next to his cot. Scary... I must start thinking of what I can do to the one at home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. Manfred is out of baby cot since he turns 1.. he been trying to climb up, so I never place him inside since then..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh boy, he is a smart lil fella. hmm..why did he wake up at 4am? yeah...better to let him sleep on the single bed. at least you have some peace of mind :D

    ReplyDelete