Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Playing dress-up

He put daddy's singlet over his head and also draped the string that I use to bind up the gym mat across his neck. Walked up and down, and was very pleased with himself. Even stopped to let me take a few shots of him. A few days after this picture was taken, he put my panty over his head too.......so cheeky!

He's really a handful these days. Mess up the house and play with whatever he likes. Even took a pen and scribbled on my pillowcase!!!! Besides that, he is also getting very picky with his food. Don't want to eat proper meals even though I have added soya sauce to his food. Only wants to eat fruits, bread and biscuits. Sometimes, I get really discouraged when he doesn't eat the food that I cook. Hmnn, really have to look for new recipes for this fussy pot.

1 comment:

  1. hheheeh....Joshie looks so cute and cheeky again :D i'm surprised that he's becoming more picky with his food. he used to love eating eh? yeah...maybe you have to cook a variety for him now...does he like pasta?

    ReplyDelete