Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

First, it was Joshua's daddy.....

...................and now followed by Joshua's mummy. I really pray and hope that Joshua is spared. Have been diligently feeding him Vitamin C and spraying the house with disinfectant. Today, I had to rush to the toilet more than 10 times, even though I took diarrhoea medicine. Felt so so weak, even weaker after my 2 hours plus labour with Joshie. Gosh! At least after I gave birth to him, I only felt pain down-under. But now, I am so weak till I am dragging my feet just walking from the living room to the bedroom. Thank God the hubs is at home to tend to Joshie's needs. Ok, what hit us? Tummy flu.............as diagnosed by the GP this afternoon! Gave me antibiotics, diarrhoea medicine and some satchets meant for detoxification.

I'll leave you with a picture of my cheeky son at his table. We bought the table from IKEA after moving into our new place and the little boy really loves sitting at the table. Sometimes he would bring his bowl of biscuits/fruits to the table and sit there and munch.


6 comments:

  1. Hey, heard from Jeff about you. Take good care and drink more water. Heard that taking banana helps to stop diarrhoea (avoid apple).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh, he infected me n my condition is worse than him. At least he didn't haf nausea and could eat. I can't really eat now, feel like puking but if dun eat, I haf gastric :s

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor you... take care take care...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no...sorry to hear this. get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're better today. That green table is so striking, love the color. When r u coming bk to KL? I havent been to the church for quite some time - every Sunday sure something cropped up :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much peeps for yr concern.....i was well the next day....=)
    Shireen, we are only going back to KL sometime in May/June lar.....this month we are flying straight to Ipoh

    ReplyDelete