Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

Car bed

Joshie has been sleeping on a mattress on a floor since he started climbing out of his baby cot. That was 9 months ago. Ever since I found out that he's allergic to dust mites, I've wanted to buy him a bed frame. But because we were always out of the country, we kept procrastinating our furniture shopping. However, our procrastination came to an end when we had to start clearing the store room for our new helper. Bought a cabinet for the living room, an open shelf for the kitchen and last but not least, a bed frame for my little son.

After doing some research, we finally settled for a car bed frame. Bought it from one of the shops at The Furniture Mall on Beach Road. Cost us $600 and we spent another sum of money on a Getha latex mattress.

This is how Joshie's room looks like now.


Also bought him a cardboard book shelf from the mall opposite my home. Doesn't it look nice?

2 comments:

  1. that's a very nice room. gosh, the bed is expensive. how long can Joshie sleep there? I mean until how many years old? I bet he enjoys the bed huh?

    ReplyDelete