Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mushroom cut to usher in the rabbit year

His hair was getting really untidy, especially near the ear area. Thus, I packed him into the taxi sometime last week after he woke up from his afternoon nap. Headed to Liang Court on River Valley Road to visit his hairstylist.

The stylist asked if I wanted her to cut the same style as before. Asked her what other style does she recommend and she suggested the mushroom cut. Said now is the ideal age for mushroom cut. Looks cute now.

So mushroom cut that's it. Sat the cheeky down onto my lap and she started snipping. Had to pacify him with a lollipop when hair started falling onto his skin!!!! He just hates hair on his skin. But lollipop and Nemo managed to placate him and before I knew it, it was finished.

I was a little shocked when I saw his new look. And also regretted too, coz the old cut was more stylo. =) Just take a look at my picture, don't you agree with me?

But over the next few days, I appreciated his new look. I think he looks cuter now, with his new hairstyle =) Moreover, the fringe is now a bit longer and doesn't look so severe anymore. Hmnn, so maybe it was the right choice after all!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, very very cute what :) Like Joel from Sunday School. He has mushroom head too and I think little boys with mushroom head look very very cute :)

    ReplyDelete