Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hello 2011

This is a picture of Joshie sitting by the lake at Singapore Botanics Garden. One of my resolution for the year is to do more outdoor activities with Joshie. Less tv but more outdoor activites where he can run around and release his pent up energy. :)

Two major changes for us this year:
1) First, we've employed a live-in Filipino helper. She came yesterday and today, I've been training and teaching her how to do her chores. Her attitude seems ok but she's pretty slow. And a bit blur. Doesn't seem to really understand what I say. Think I need to learn to talk slower and maybe write down everything that she needs to know.

2) Joshie goes to drop-off school. He's starting tomorrow at LeapSchoolHouse. The programme is thrice a week, every Monday, Wednesday and Fridays from 9 to 12:30pm. I am a bit anxious that he'd cry. Pray that he adapts well and enjoys going to school.

I seriously wonder what else is in store for us this year. Hopefully I make full use of the extra ME time that I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment