Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cycling at East Coast Park

Since the weather was good, not raining but not too hot, we decided to bring Joshie to East Coast Park to breathe in some fresh air. Actually my neighbour recommended the Polliwoggs indoor playground but as hubby & I were down with flu, we decided not to infect other kids, but to indulge in other activites, such as cycling. I am quite paranoid when Joshie rides with me so hubby took the responsibility instead. Although I have never had any bicycle-related accidents, I am just too worried when Joshie rides with me and end up being very wobbly on the bicycle.

It was a very good outing. Hubby and I managed to burn some calories and we all enjoyed the cool sea breeze. Must do this more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment