Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Getting the hang of it

For the past 2 days, Joshie seems to understand how to "play" his Fisher Price shape sorter. Actually, he was more interested in putting the shapes in one by one, directly into the red bucket rather than through the yellow lid. I took the opportunity and guided him through and this time, he did not resist. Last time, he would get upset and just quit playing when I taught him how to push a particular shape through the correct hole.

I don't think he understands the rule of the game yet, but at least he is now trying to fit the shapes in through the hole, rather than throwing every shape into the red bucket. In this picture, he was trying to fit the green triangle through the triangle hole. I slowly guided him and he was really happy when the shape went through.

"Yay, every shape is in, Mummy. Please clap ckap for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment