Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Pampering my BIG baby

Made a batch of soft-baked cookies with chocolate bits and pecan nuts for my BIG baby. Cannot always cook and bake for the little cheeky only right? Little cheeky's daddy should not be neglected as well. =)

I used to bake these cookies very often during our uni days in Melbourne. I have misplaced the recipe but as I baked it so so so often, I sort of remembered vaguely the ingredients and the quantity as well. However, it did not taste as good as before, so I am trying to figure out what went wrong. Anyone got any good recipes for soft-baked cookies? Hubby prefers soft-baked cookies.

2 comments:

  1. Mm..they look yummy :D you can try this - http://simplywhackrecipes.blogspot.com/2009/07/chewiest-chocolate-chip-cookie-ever.html. Not sure if they are soft or not but they do look yummylicious :D

    ReplyDelete