Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 23, 2009

Will he be a good boy???

Do you think this boy has ever sat still? Nope..........he's always on the move, satisfying his curious mind. As I am typing this now, I am keeping my fingers crossed that he will be a good boy later.

So where are we heading to?

Well, after a few months of contemplation, I have decided to try out a ladies-only gym. This gym allows moms to bring their child along as there's a small play corner for them. But I have a HUGE feeling that my little cheeky will not be interested in the toys! Old stuff! BORING! His eyes would be on the gym equipment. New stuff = Interesting+captivating!

I seriously don't know what I was thinking when I called up the gym to book an appointment. And right now, as I am typing this, I have already made up my mind that I will still go. No backing out. Well, never try never know. So wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. err..i think mommy will not be able to concentrate on the first day at the gym..hahahahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the best working out at the gym and enjoy yourself.. as for Joshua, he will be able to be a good boy.. no worry.. :D

    ReplyDelete