Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

An eager helper

He reminds me to clean the house everyday. Sometimes when I am busy watching the dishes in the kitchen, he'd ask me to open the door to the storeroom. Then he'd bring out the dustpan and broom, give them to me and say "sweep" or "clean house". Depending on my chores, I'd sometimes oblige him and if I am too busy, I'll tell him "Joshie, help mummy to sweep the floor."

He's very eager to help. He loves to sweep and I hope he will continue to do so when he grows up =) hehe. I guess he has inherited his clean-freak attitude from his daddy. Just this afternoon, we were at a friend's birthday party and he had spilled some rainbow rice chips on his chair. He refused to sit down until we had cleaned his chair =)

Here are some pictures of Joshie with the broom.

Sweeping our master bedroom!


Cheeky smile while he takes a rest.


I told him "Joshie, smile for mummy. Mummy wants to take a picture of you," and this is what I got!

1 comment:

  1. kakakkakkakakaak...you've got yourself a very cheeky lil helper :D

    ReplyDelete