Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 2, 2010

This is what he does......

.......when he has finished eating his frozen yogurt.


I tried taking away the plastic cup but he protested. As I didn't want to cause a scene in public, I just let him lar, after all it's not a serious thing.

We just had our lunch at Coffee Bean and were heading home when we passed by the frozen yogurt store. It's quite new and the lady was giving out some samples. Cheeky kept stretching his hand to reach for the plastic cup and so, I gave it to him. As expected, he dirtied himself and I had to wash his sticky hands, face and neck when we got home!

On another note, I am looking for someone to install window grills in Joshie's bedroom in our KL home. Anyone can recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment