Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Our Saturday

Where did Joshie go today???

To the ZOO!

Daddy's bringing us to zoo today
Zoo today, zoo today
Daddy's bringing us to zoo today
We can stay all day

We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo
How about you, you, you?
You can come too, too, too
We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo.

Hehe, Joshie had a great time at the zoo today, especially since it was a combined outing with Oscar & family! The boys were so excited and were making so much noise in the car, singing and chattering away. It was so nice to see them enjoying each other's company.

This picture was taken at the zoo entrance. Joshie kept saying "moo moo moo".

Aww......isn't that so sweet of Oscar? He's very generous with his hugs.

Joshie saying "hi" to the ostrich.

A picture of me with the 2 boys. Gosh, they can really drain out our energy.

6 comments:

  1. 2 boys?? Me too.. i have 2 boys before my girl came... so what say you... going to have one more? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I get a girl next........haha..........waiting till next year before I try =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha!! Good luck in your next attempt!! And nice outing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww...going to the zoo with a friend is so much fun. love the pics of the 2 boys together :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, all I can say is, I'm thanking God I have 2 girls. If i had 2 boys, I'd be hanging myself on the laundry line :-p Good luck, Mama!

    ReplyDelete