Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Stories from the bathroom

Joshie has recently started to lie on his back when he is in his little bath tub. He seems to enjoy it when the bottom part of his head is submerged into water. It's a form of relaxation for him.

"Aaahhhhh........this is life, mummy! Feels like I'm in a spa."

I know, i know......his bath tub is way too small for his long body. But I use less water when I fill up this little tub, as compared to our big one =) I can save water and money. Furthermore cheeky is not complaining, he loves his little bath tub.

Besides bathing time, cheeky has also been visiting the bathroom very frequently. I have started potty training him right after he turned 22 months old. I still find it difficult to make him sit on the potty to poo, he'd rather stand and poo! But at least he's willing to poo out of his diaper, so I shouldn't be complaining. He'd run to the bathroom by himself when he needs to pee, no need for mummy to remind him all the time. However, I have to let him walk around half-naked at home. Somehow, if he wears pants, he thinks he's on diaper and wouldn't bother going to the bathroom to relieve himself. Step by step, I guess.

There were a couple of times when he was diaperless when we were out. For just a few hours. However, I'd bring him to the toilet outside to pee and he'd obey. So far so good. Hope he will improve and soon be fully potty trained.

2 comments:

  1. mine too getting too big for the bathtub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhhahahah....so cute to see him lying on his lil bathtub :D

    ReplyDelete