Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Baby carrier

I am going to buy a baby carrier. BUT, which one to buy? It's tough going out with Joshie alone as he doesn't want to sit in the stroller. I have been wearing him in a sling but now, he loves to bounce, bounce and bounce! As a result, his butt would almost always slip out from the sling!!!

Am thinking of the Combi baby carrier........anyone got any suggestions?
Crossed out Baby Bjorn coz it's too expensive and anyway, the max weight is only 11 kg. Joshie is already close to 10kg!

4 comments:

  1. hi, thanks for dropping by :) Perhaps you can show me how you wear your baby, see if there is anyway can prevent Joshua from bouncing out. Since he is already close to 10kg, you prob do not need another carrier to carry him for long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi chinnee, I usually carry him stomach to stomach. i dun think can prevent him from bouncing. He is a super duper active boy

    ReplyDelete
  3. see this post, it reminds me the baby carrier that sit in the cupboard coz I don't know how to use! sigh... :(

    ReplyDelete