Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

He got stuck underneath

Yeap, Joshie got stuck underneath the sofa. I was reading newspaper on the sofa when I had to go to the toilet to pee. The little cheeky was playing with his toys in the living room. However, when I got out from the toilet, he was nowhere to be seen. OK, I thought, maybe he's at the window area, his favourite spot as he loves to look at the cars down at the road. But nope, I didn't see him there. I got a little worried and then heard his little voice from below the sofa. Got a shock when I bend down and saw him deep inside.............he was whinning coz he was stuck! Oh no, I panicked a little and got down on my knees and started to pull him out slowly. Thank God it wasn't that difficult and the minute he was out, he scooted somewhere else to play!

And...................hubby even asked me why didn't I take a picture first before helping him out!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. aiyo... your hubby still want a picture for his son stuck underneath ah... muahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe yalar, that time i panicked already, don't think of taking pic anymore, just want to get him out

    ReplyDelete