Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Where is Joshie?

I usually let Joshie play in the living room when I need to cook. I'd close all the room and toilet doors. Then I'll switch on the TV and put lots and lots of toys in front of him. That can keep him entertained for at least 15-20 minutes. However, last Thursday, as I came out to check on him, he was nowhere to be found.



Where was he?????



Where????



Luckily, the house is small and I found him instantly.




The little cheeky had opened the sliding door to the toilet................





Chewing on his spoon inside the shower area. At least he was smart enough not to smash his little fingers. See where his hand is.

He gave me a cheeky smile when he saw me.

4 comments:

  1. so cheeky playing "chiak chiak" with mummy ha.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha...very cheeky boy. he knows how to open the shower door eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, he is v good at opening doors......sliding doors, cabinet doors, etc etc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that was dangerous, luckily his fingers weren't squashed. Sherilyn's thumb was squashed by a door when she was about 2 yo. Now I have phobia of doors and my kids getting their fingers squashed. Maybe you can let Josie wear an anklet with a bell. My 2 gals used to wear one, so that we knew their whereabouts.

    ReplyDelete