Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The family in All Blacks.



Six years ago, the hubs (then boyfriend) and I watched the All Blacks rugby match in Melbourne. And when we went to New Zealand for a holiday just before our convocation, he bought an All Blacks jersey.

And five years later, I purchased an All Blacks t-shirt for myself and my little boy, who was then happily swimming inside my tummy.

So, last Saturday, the little boy managed to fit into his t-shirt. Hubby and I followed suit =) Since there was no one to snap a family picture for us, we'd just have to be content with separate pictures.


2 comments:

  1. this is very cool. Black is my fav colour :D you are very pretty, mommy :D hey, maybe next time, you can get someone to take the photo of all of you together wearing the Blacks t-shirts. i like your black sofa and the cushions too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahem, thanks for the compliment, makes me feel flattered =) yeah i like my sofa too, the hubs bought all our furniture when i was still back in KL.

    ReplyDelete