Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

I cut my baby's hair

Or maybe I should use the word "trim". Joshie's hair has been quite messy, especially the fringe so last Wednesday, I fished out the baby scissors and trimmed it. It wasn't easy as he was always moving around. I ditched using the comb in the end coz by the time I combed his hair, he would have moved. So I quickly cut whenever I got the opportunity...=)

He was in a good mood here, having taken an 80 minute nap. He rarely sleeps this long nowadays.
You can see his lower 2 front teeth when he smiles.

2 comments:

  1. I love babies with just the 2 front teeth.. hehe... :) and the trimming, still looking good on Joshie ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice haircut/ hair trimmed :D he looks so cute with the 2 bottom teeth.

    ReplyDelete