Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

Playing in the cabinet?

Joshie is getting very good at opening cabinet doors. Few days ago, I was washing his porridge bowl and as usual, he was hovering around in the kitchen. He stood up and tried to pry open the cabinet doors. After a few attempts, he succeeded and I had a good laugh when I saw him inside. Rushed to get my camera and luckily he remained inside long enough for me to snap a picture.....hahahaha.

3 comments:

  1. Your little cheeky is really cheeky and mischievous... but cute. Like who? I guess like daddy eh? Haha! Can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha....I have a photo of a friend's kid (same age as Joshie) also inside a kitchen cabinet. Darn cute....good job you caught it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Shireen, he is naughty just like his daddy!
    Patsy, I am also so glad I managed to catch him.......my camera has to be within reach all the time

    ReplyDelete