Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bad mummy

No matter how I scold and say "No" to Joshie, he would always end up playing with the kitchen utensils, pots and pans. If I beat his hand gently, he might either continue playing or hug my legs and cry. Sometimes when I am really busy, I just close one eye and let him play. If not, I won't be able to prepare our meals.

This is what happened last week. He opened the kitchen drawer and played with this pair of tongs. And I don't know how he did it, but the tongs ended up like this:


I just had to take a picture before removing the tongs from his neck. Bad mummy!

3 comments:

  1. LOL...funny. He must be wondering why is my mommy not helping me....hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha, serves him right, but he is still playing with the tongs.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muahahaha, that's really funny and you are one naughty mummy. That's one of the ill side effects of being a blogger mum, haha!

    ReplyDelete