Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Banana sandwich for breakfast

I bought some pisang raja from Tekka wet market last Friday. My mom used to steam the bananas for my brother and I and so I decided to do the same for Joshie. I don't know if you can steam other types of bananas.

On Sunday morning, I decided to fix banana sandwich for Joshie's breakfast. Toasted half a slice of white bread, cut it into three pieces and wrapped it round half a steam banana which I separated into three pieces as well.



Joshie loved his breakfast. =P Three tiny pieces of sandwich were not enough for him and I had to fix him another one.

2 comments:

  1. oh.. Joshie is really enjoying his breakfast.. look at his expression! Priceless!!

    ReplyDelete