Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

KL

We were back in KL for a good 4 days. Ate all my favourite food and ended up putting on more weight! And I am now indulging in Ben & Jerry ice cream. Gosh! Nevermind, I plan to eat only vege and steam fish tonight =P

KL was tiring mainly because the little cheeky was having a gala time walking around and climbing up and down the staircase. And we don't live in a double storey house. There are 5 floors altogether, with only about 2 rooms on each floor. So you can imagine how many flights of staircase we have. I am really glad I live in a 2-bedder in Singapore. Otherwise I can't imagine taking care of the little cheeky all alone without a maid. Think I'd have gone mad! Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment